Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Our Father's Day plans consisted of going to church with my dad and then spending the rest of the day with Heath's Dad. We had a great day!



















While I was getting ready for church, Cooper was watching Rudolph. Yes, you read that correctly. He loves watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I know what you must be thinking... I use to love to watch Rudolph during that very special time of year. He has so ruined that for me and my dad. Anyway, when I came out of the bedroom Cooper was in Aubrey's activity center watching Rudolph and having a great time.





Cooper loves his icees. He was just a little lazy while he was drinking it. His favorite way to ride in his car seat is to have his hands behind his head. He totally has a worry free life...






We also had 4 generations of Williams men to celebrate the occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment