Thursday, June 11, 2009

Aubrey's 6th Month Photo Shoot

Today I took Aubrey to have her 6th month old photos taken. I was very please with the pictures. As you can see there were many to choose from. Her MeMe is entering her into the Watermelon Festival next month. That is why she is holding onto the watermelon. I was very happy with how Aubrey acted during the photos consider that she didn't feel good. After we finished taking the photos I took her to the doctor. I found out that she has an ear infection in both ears. My poor baby... I can't tell you how good of a child she is. She is a perfect angel for now...












3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I love the 3rd picture! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great! I have the cutest grandbabies! MeMe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the luckest mother in the world! I have some cute kids!!!

    ReplyDelete